Tuesday 14 June 2011

CRUCIFIXION


This is my first attempt at the Crucifixion. Already, I am unhappy with it.
To start with, I think that there are perhaps too many people. I am not enjoying the shape they all create, the sea of black. I am also not impressed with my Jesus' facial expression. It seems a bit, err, limp. I enjoyed shooting this, and I like it for what it is, a picture of all my friends wearing black at the Crucifixion, but I can see that as an image, it's weak. The lighting is off, I'm not happy with it at all. I am however enjoying how brightly white the cross is and how it stands out from the background. The shadows are a bit clumsy, in my opinion.

There's just a lot not working for this, I think I'll have to rethink and reshoot.

PICTURES SHOT: 131

No comments:

Post a Comment