Monday 13 June 2011

Planning: GABRIEL

I was extremely pleased with how these shots came out. This was the first time I got to use the Infinity curve studio and I really think I managed to make the most from it. I also think I managed to achieve new subtleties within my own lighting ability, which just shows the impact equipment and setting can have. I think I outdid myself on the styling of this shoot, everything comes together beautifully.

I wanted my Gabriel to be androgynous and earthy. I directed my model to slouch, to spread out, to sit like a man. I told her to act as though her body was weighing her down, heavy with beauty. She rose from the earth, as beautiful as the day, and blew us all away. This is my kind of woman. I think I have found a girl that epitomises my new look. PURE AND UTTER LOVE.















PICTURES SHOT: 430

No comments:

Post a Comment