Sunday 12 June 2011

Planning: ADOLESCENCE



I want to be able to transition from Jesus as a child to Jesus as a young man in a smooth, overlapping way, and my conclusion is to shoot Mary in her Elizabethan regalia with the baby Jesus, and then again with the young adult. In the final series, this should create a pleasant sweeping-through-time effect.

I was pleased with the results of this shoot, but it was odd having Kit and Em in the same shoot. Both had completely different styles of modelling, which in the end worked well together, and worked well for my own sensibilities. Kit was perfectly poised and posed, angled to the light perfectly, whereas Em sat where he was told and just... I can't even find the word, EXISTED. I don't mean to say that he sat and didn't do anything, he just behaved in a completely natural way. It looked even more surreal him being next to Kit, it made his natural charm look unnatural and bizarre. It was a great shoot.






PICTURES SHOT: 146

No comments:

Post a Comment