Tuesday 14 June 2011

PRANGIN'

I enjoyed the results from my stoned model photo shoot that I have decided to up the ante. I have given my Jesus and St Peter t shirts depicting Mary and Jesus to wear on a night out in Brighton, where I intend to get them very drunk, and perhaps myself as well. With the drunken and altered state, we all become more susceptible, and I intend to introduce them to people as Jesus and St Peter. This will be an interesting experiment, and we shall see if God wills me to actually be able to use camera in my own altered state.

This is a huge step from what I normally do. None of this is planned or posed, it's spontaneous and unpredictable. I throw myself at God's feet and pray for good results.






























PICTURES SHOT: 210

No comments:

Post a Comment