Monday 13 June 2011

Planning: MARY MAGDALENE

For a long time, I wasn't sure whether or not I liked these pictures. I think I managed to get a few good ones, but not nearly as many as I'd hoped. There was something about me that just thought it would be better. I had been in a very strange mood on the day of the shoot, so it could be that I just wasn't feeling the image on the day. Perhaps I expected too much of the model, as her screen test had impressed me so much. Perhaps she wasn't used to posing in front of a camera, or perhaps she wasn't comfortable in the outfit I created for her. Who knows?

All I can say is that if this is what I come out with when I'm not feeling it, then I'm still pretty happy with the results. Auto pilot is still satisfactory.







PICTURES SHOT: 298

No comments:

Post a Comment