Monday 13 June 2011

Planning: THE DEVIL

Again, I am exceedingly pleased as to how this turned out. I think the lighting is good, perhaps not as strong as Gabriel's, but still advanced from some previous work. I think my model's proportions worked really well for my preferred lighting. Her breasts weren't too big to over shadow everything, but just big enough to catch the light and cast pleasant soft shadow around the nipples.

Again, I think the styling here is great. The use of the antlers really adds to the natural lines of the model, creating both pleasing flow and natural symmetry. In contrast to Gabriel, I wanted this to be more perfectly poised and just generally more vertical. Gabriel was about being earthy, and spreading around, the Devil is about being bold and standing out from the shadows.
















PICTURES SHOT: 363

No comments:

Post a Comment