Tuesday 14 June 2011

Planning: JUDAS

I wanted my Judas to be an intimidating figure, a monster. I asked myself, what kind of person do most people fear in this day and age. Luckily, America answered for me. I posted the question on an international chat room on the internet and I got a reply from about a million americans all saying the same thing: TERRORISTS.

So I looked up the word terrorist on google and was immediately met with pictures of lots of arab men with concealed faces. I thought that this concealment was an interesting element of appearance, so I worked it into the styling of my Judas.

The model I used was quite effective, and was unafraid to put his whole effort into it. He claimed it was because he had been an actor, and I believed him, he had few inhibitions. I like the overall look and feel of these, and I feel they have the potential to work well with other pictures in the overall series.






PICTURES SHOT: 233

No comments:

Post a Comment